- Did Donald McGavran intend for churches to remain segregated when he wrote the Homogeneous Unit Principle?
- Is it always wrong to employ the Homogeneous Unit Principle? Is it racist?
- Does the Bible mandate ethnic diversity for church congregations?
- If you try to integrate ethnic groups who don't speak English well into the main service, won't they just get lost and eventually leave the church?
- Is it possible to both integrate people from various languages without simply starting a de facto separate congregation?
- Is there a practical model that can help my church work through these issues?
In "Should Pastors Accept or Reject the Homogeneous Unit Principle", Mark DeYmaz answers these questions and more. It's a short digital download for $4.99